First time at Getting More God? You may want to start here.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Passion #4 - Money Matters

FATME's "M"...Money!

This post will be quite short because I don't have any pics of me at the bank or me "just saying no" to the deep desire to pull into Taco Bell when my "Fast Food" budget has already been depleted. I know posts are better with pics, so I'll keep this quick.

I love couponing and I love the envelope system. Both have changed my life and my bank account dramatically. I also love making money (and unfortunately, spending it). I have a ton to learn in the world of financial intelligence, but I am learning and I want my finances to be another way that I see God in my life. I want to be a good steward of the things He's given me.

In future posts, I'll share tips I've learned, I'll ask questions to glean from those who have "been there" and overall, I'll attempt to bring God glory through the financial blessings and hardships He's chosen to give me.

Yay for Money Matters. This girl is obviously really happy about it!
The last passion is upon us! Check out what makes up the "E" in FATME right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment