First time at Getting More God? You may want to start here.

Friday, June 17, 2011

So sorry!

I know I have been totally MIA this week!

I'm am so sorry if you came back looking for the subsequent posts to the things we started talking about last week.

Life got crazy this week!

Some things, I can't really talk about yet...top secret! But the other...

My awesome little brother is getting married this weekend!

To give you some background, I totally love my brother. I consider us close and feel like I can talk to him about anything. He is wise far beyond his years and I often forget that he's not my age (he's 6 years younger). He cracks me up and listens when I need to talk. He's ambitious, driven, loving, and kind-hearted. He's a good man. Period.

So naturally, I would be pretty picky about the woman he'd choose to spend his life with.

Well... I can sincerely say that I couldn't have picked a better woman for him myself. She's absolutely perfect for him. They are similar enough to love one another deeply on a very true level...and different enough to balance one other out in the way that guarantees this thing is going to work.

I love this couple, y'all...

And it helps how sweet they are to my little sweetie...


I'm so excited to celebrate their covenant with one another tomorrow! The Lord will be in our midst and it's going to be special! Good thing my bridesmaid dress has pockets because I am going to need to stash some tissues in there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment